Sunday, July 17, 2011

Writing-On-Stone

Dave and Tannis took me on a ride to Writing-On-Stone Provincial Park. They both needed a vacation, and I was happy to get them there safely :-D

They stopped off at the Nanton Candy Store along the way, but Dave was pretty disappointed in the candy selection. "Their loose candy is generic brand and stale!," he exclaimed.

The two still haven't figured out how my radio works. They figure they'll need a cassette adapter to use it, since the FM appears to be iffy. As well, they found that my air-conditioning uses a lot of gas, but does a poor job at cooling them off.

When we were in the park, I got to shuttle a bunch of rafts for them and their friends - it made their bed really sandy.

With the rain, they found some more leaks in me, and Dave said he'd need to seal all the windows to finally be done with it. It also looks like the gaskets on my doors are all going out :-(

They got back to Calgary, and when Dave finished the tally it looks like my current cost per kilometer is now down to $1.77!

No comments:

Post a Comment